Project specialist: Cleaning, Distribution, Janitorial supplies, Laundry, Marketing, Office supplies, Packaging, Print, Records Management, Utilities, Workwear & PPE
He brought to ERA experience of supply chain development, print, fulfilment and postage procurement, and in the last 5 years has also gained significant experience in the related areas of office costs and packaging. During this time, Mike has managed over 50 projects for ERA clients, specialising in the legal, education, charity, and manufacturing sectors.
Mike also has a strong background in customer insight and data analytics which has helped in the development of category dashboards for clients in many of these projects.
Successes for ERA include:
- Major NW arts venue – Review of fulfilment processes and subsequent halving of costs.
- A Yorkshire University – Supplier consolidation and 20% cost saving for office consumables.
- Flooring Retailer – Redesign of samples despatch process, and restructuring of postal tariffs, to achieve major process saving as well as 15% savings on postal cost.
- Health Charity – Review of kit build and despatch processes, and identification of new supplier to achieve 30% cost saving.
- Legal Sector – review of post/franking tariffs and negotiation of reduced DX rates for over 20 law firms across the UK.
- SE Charity – 40% savings on office and IT consumables.
- Commercial Vehicle Services Company – 30% saving on printed goods and office consumables
- Armed Services Charity – 25% savings on marketing print.