Project specialist: Office Supplies, Workwear, Janitorial Supplies, Laundry, Marketing, Packaging, Print, PPE, Post and Distribution.
He brought to ERA experience of supply chain development and contract management in senior positions within blue chip companies. In the last 12 years he has managed over 80 projects for ERA clients, specialising in many consumables and services categories.
Mike also has a strong background in customer insight and data analytics which has helped in the development of category dashboards for clients in many of these projects.
Successes for ERA include:
- Major NW arts venue – Review of fulfillment processes and subsequent halving of costs.
- A Yorkshire multi-academy trust – Supplier consolidation and 20% cost saving for office and classroom consumables.
- Flooring Retailer – Redesign of samples dispatch process, and restructuring of postal tariffs, to achieve major process saving as well as 15% savings on postal cost.
- NW component manufacturer – 25% saving and streamlining of packaging stock for component manufacturer.
- Health Charity – Review of kit build and dispatch processes, and identification of new supplier to achieve 30% cost saving.
- Legal Sector – review of post/franking tariffs and negotiation of reduced DX rates for over 20 law firms across the UK.
- Nationwide vehicle service and repair centres – 30% saving on workwear rental/cleaning with improved service.
- Holiday accommodation/resorts manager – 20% saving on linen rental and laundry.
- SE Charity – 40% savings on office and IT consumables.
- Commercial Vehicle Services Company – 30% saving on printed goods and office consumables
- Armed Services Charity – 25% savings on marketing print.